Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Upcoming Events


On June 2nd, The Journey will be available to purchase on my website. I'm so excited about this book and I hope both youth and adults will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.


Over the next month, I will also be posting reviews and interviews with some amazing authors who have new books coming out this summer.

Thought For The Week

Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can't make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you'll never get back. Your time is your life. That is why the greatest gift you can give someone is your time.
No matter how busy life gets, we should always make time for others and ourselves.

No comments: