Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We have a family Christmas tradition in my home. We have our annual Adams Family Christmas program on Christmas Eve and everyone participates, whether it be reading or telling a story, singing a song, or anything else fun we can come up with. I write a new Christmas story for my family every year and I usually read it during our program. We finish with my husband reading the nativity story from the Bible. Afterward, we chow down on hoagies and all kinds of Christmas goodies. It's always a fun evening.

This year I would like to share the new story I wrote with my blog readers. It's called Simeon'sHands and is the story of a woodcarver who finally comes to understand his worth.

If you would like me to send you an ecopy, email me your request at jewela40@gmail.com and I will send one right out to ya! I only asked that you do not distribute copies of this story, as it is copywritten.

I'm so grateful for you guys and your continued support. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: