Monday, May 3, 2010

You Really Like Tears of Heaven!

A friend gave me a piece of advice one day that I took as heaven sent.
I was concerned about which way to take my writing and her advice was, "Never let anyone or anything change the voice of your writing because when you do, it's no longer your writing. I'm so glad I listened, because words and ideas are flowing like they never have before, and some great things are happening.

My newest novella ebook Tears of Heaven has received some great reviews and comments, which makes me extremely happy. The story was one that came to me a few years back when I was vacationing in Sweden and it is set there. I was a little nervous when I decided to release it as an ebook because I didn't know how it would be received, but after the initial reaction of "Oh, it's just an ebook," the book as taken off. I'm pleased people like it and hopefully it will win over more fans in the future.

About the Book.
Escaping from an abusive relationship, Heaven Gundersen flees to the safety of her grandparent's home and begins a new life in Sweden, praying the past is behind her. When she accepts the housekeeping job arranged by her grandparents, she has no idea how much it will change his life. Her boss, Sergei Petrenko, is a retired hockey player, and definitely not what she had expected.
No matter how hard she tries to guard her heart, Sergei's kindness makes it impossible to do and she once again opens up to love. But leaving the past behind isn't as easy as she hoped it would be, and the peace she has found in her new life is about to be shattered by the nightmare she thought she'd escaped.
Tears of Heaven
is the new emotionally charged LDS novella that will touch your heart and make you cheer the endurance of the human spirit.

Log onto jadamsnovels.com and order your copy today!

No comments: