Friday, November 9, 2012

Something Special Brewing!!!

This past while I have been crazy busy working on multiple projects, including a non-fictional novel based on the tragic and miraculous life of a dear friend, which is pretty much taking precedence over the others. But for fans of Against the Odds and the sequel novelette Still His Woman, the final chapter of the Against the Odds saga is coming in January. Forever will wrap up the story of the McKade family. I know, I know, it is both a happy and sad occasion. I'm sad to say goodbye to the McKades, but I am excited to be able to share  this final book with my fans. Next week I will be posting an excerpt, but until then, here is the cover! This is definitely one of my favorites:-)

1 comment:

Sandy L. Rowland said...

Fantastic news! So you are working full tilt on the non-fiction. Brave girl! And the series finishing up too. Congratulations.

Here's to success on all fields.