Saturday, February 23, 2013

Yay!!!

My blog was nominated by Sandy L. Rowland, an amazing author and friend for the Reality Award!
This award comes with a list of rules:

Visit the blog of the person who nominated you, thank them, and acknowledge them on your blog.

Answer the questions below and nominate up to 20 bloggers whom you feel are awesome and deserving of notice. Visit their blog and let them know.

Cut and paste the award to your wall.

The questions:

If you could change one thing, what would you change?

I would definitely like to be a more patient person.
 

If you could repeat any age, what would that be?

Absolutely none, because I've already lived those years and have no desire to revisit them. Each year brought lessons and I look forward to the coming ones.

What is the one thing that really scares you?

Taking life too seriously and putting emphasis on things that don't really matter.

If you could be someone else for the day, who would it be?
I would be myself twenty years from now. Hopefully I would be wiser yet still possess all my faculties and good health.

And my nominations are:

Tristi Pinkston
Teri Rodeman
Mary Walling

No comments: