Monday, August 24, 2009

Saving Madeline

I had the privilege of reading Rachel Ann Nunes' new novel Saving Madeline and it was another great book that I couldn't put down. The story definitely tugged at my heart and even made me teary:-)

The Book
As a public defender, Caitlin McLoughlin dreams of someday locking the bad guys in prison instead of defending them. But prosecuting jobs are scarce, and Caitlin’s future seems bleak. When her current client is about to walk away from a brutal crime, she risks her career to make sure he doesn’t hurt anyone else. But how far is she is willing to go— especially when she needs her job so she can continue caring for her mentally disabled sister? Then Caitlin meets Parker Hathaway, charged with kidnapping a four- year- old child. Just another criminal, just another job, Caitlin thinks. But when she learns the real story, she realizes that she must put everything on the line to defend her client and save the little girl before it’s too late. Saving Madeline is the story of a man determined to protect a child he loves, and the woman who dared to trust him.

Rachel has a way with a romance novel and she always come through with stories that stay with you long after you close the book. I've been a fan of hers since the Ariana series and her books have never disappointed because she knows how to keep things fresh and new.
Saving Madeline is a must read!
Post a comment and you will be automatically entered in a drawing for a free copy of Saving Madeline!

Also, be sure to get your free copies of The Journey and Place In This World ebooks by clicking on the link to the right!

4 comments:

Michele Ashman Bell said...

Great review. This book sounds great! I can't wait to read it.

JoAnn Arnold said...

Yes, I agree with Michelle. It was a great reveiw and my fingers automatically wrapped themselves around a pen and wrote author and title of this book on a piece of paper so I can get one of my own and read it.

Shirley Bahlmann said...

Hey, you did a good job, Jewel! This book seems to have a very timely premise, and I'm sure it will be a great seller like RAchel's other books.
May all your dreams come true!

Suze said...

I hope I win!!!