Monday, November 22, 2010

Great News!!!

My new romantic Sci-Fi ebook The Wishing Hour will soon be available in paperback! I will keep you posted on the release date.
Read what others have to say about the book:-)

I had the privilege of getting a advanced reader copy of this amazing book. The Wishing Hour is an fun action packed fantasy romance that will leave you satisfied. I was drawn into the story quickly and could not put it down. The plot was fully developed.
J. Adams has a eye for detail and I felt like I was right with Celine and Sebastian on this dangerous romantic adventure. I really loved, loved the bonding ceremony. It was so powerful. The Wishing Hour is a clean read! I highly recommend this book to those who love fantasy, adventure and romance. This book is a keeper and I will be reading it again.
Tifferz Book Review www.tifferzbookreview.blogspot.com

The Wishing Hour is an enjoyable story packed with romance, fantasy and adventure, great for readers who like love stories filled with adventure, danger and lots of twists and turns!

~Loralee Evans, Author of The Birthright and The King's Heir.

"I stayed up late last night reading your book--loved it! Celine and Sebastian were such wonderful characters, and I loved their relationship--made me want a Sebastian of my own! :) I adore escaping into fantasy worlds, and Challis was a beautiful escape. You really made it seem real and made me wonder if Challis really does exist, with it's kind and powerful people and anything you could want just a will away. I wish it could exist!"

A Fan

Hop on over to jadamsnovels.com and order your copy of The Wishing Hour today. Since Christmas is just around the corner, this would be a great gift!

I had the opportunity to do a book signing with author Anne Bradshaw at Confetti Books in Spanish Fork, UT and we had a blast.

If you never been to the store, you gotta go there sometime. It's a boutique/book store with some amazing and unique one-of-a-kind items. I had fun just looking at everything. If you are ever in the area, stop by and purchase a copy of my books, The Journey and Mercedes' Mountain.

No comments: